Delhi Public School Tapi Communication to Parent on 15.12.2016
Dear Parents / Authorised Guardians
The 8th Annual Function of Delhi Public School Tapi as follows:
|2.30 pmFriday, 23/12/16:||Pre-Nur – Class II||And the Show Goes On|
|Classes VIII–X (Natya Sandhya)||Premchand – Boorhi Kaaki|
|2.30 pmSaturday, 24/12/16:||Classes III – VII||Rajya Se Swaraj Tak|
|Classes VI – X (Thespians on Stage)||King Porus – Legend of Ancient India|
- Venue: Sanjivkumar Auditorium at T.P.S. No-14, Behind Rajhans Theatre, Hazira Road – PAL, Surat.
- One printed invite (admit 4) will be given to students in advance. Your ward’s participation and your own presence in the Annual Function are mandatory.
- On 16/12/16, please send via the bus teacher of your ward, for costume rental, a cash amount of ` 300/- in a sealed envelope clearly labelled with your ward’s Name, Admission Number, Class and Item Title:
- In case of absence during rehearsals the teacher may make alternative arrangements.
- Final Rehearsal Schedule on 22/12/16 at Sanjeev Kumar Auditorium:
|Classes & Programmes||Rehearsal Timings|
|Pre-Nur–Class II: And The Show Goes On!Classes VIII–X: Premchand – Boorhi Kaaki||8:30 am – 11:00 am|
|Classes III–VII: Rajya Se Swaraj TakClasses VI–X: King Porus||11:00 am – 1.30 pm|
|Arrival & Departure for Final Rehearsal on 22/12/16|
|Bus Route No: Given||Bus Stop: Given|
|Bus Pick-up Time: GivenSUP Arrival: 8.20 am||Bus Drop Time: GivenSUP Departure: 11.00 am|
|Function costumes will be given only to students present in Final Rehearsal.|
- School will remain closed on Friday, 23/12/16 for students whose Annual Function is on 24/12/16.
- School will remain closed on Saturday, 24/12/16 for students whose Annual Function is on 23/12/16.
- Your ward’s Bus Pick-up time for Annual Function on 23/12/16 OR 24 /12/16:
Bus No.: Given Bus-stop: Given Time: Given
- SUP should reach the hall by 12.45 pm.
- On the Function day, students should come to the venue with the following complete:
- Wearing function costume: Given
- With accessories: Given
- Hair-style done: Given
- Basic make-up (foundation, eyeliner, eye-shadow, blush-on, lipstick)
- On the Function day your ward should also bring a complete home dress in a sealed packet clearly labeled with Name, Admission Number, Class-section and Item Name, to change into after the function. Costume has to be returned immediately after the performance.
- Students may carry a light tiffin and water bottle.
- The auditorium will open for parents and guests at 2.30 pm. No entry without Invitation Card.
- Guests cannot bring food/drink into the hall. Handbags may be checked at the entrance.
- Kindly do not occupy seats reserved for special invitees on the first row.
- Photographs and videos by professional photographer will be uploaded to Facebook and School Website. Parents are requested not to stand / leave seats during the Function.
- All students will return home with their parents after the function. There will be no school-bus facility for students.
- Please bring your parent I-Card to collect your ward after the function.
- Students cannot leave before the conclusion of the function. In case of emergency, please hand over your parent I-card to a friend in the audience for collecting your ward.
- Parents are requested to follow instructions for dispersal announced after the function.
Dr. Sanjukta Sivakumar